Is Now A Good Time To Sell My Home?
Tuesday Nov 24th, 2020Share
Is Now A Good Time To Sell Your Durham Region Home?
November 24, 2020
Despite popular belief, many people assume that now is a poor time to sell their Durham Region home. With the pandemic, Christmas, record high unemployment and snow most Durham Region Sellers assume now is not an ideal time. This couldn't be further from the truth!!!
Here's why there has never been a better time to sell:
- Record Low Inventory In Durham Region
- All Time Low for Interest Rates (5 year fixed rates for under 2%)
- City people are transitioning to the suburbs and Durham Region has the best bang for the buck! More people are working from home and require more sqft and an outdoor living space!
- Bidding wars | There is more buyers than homes for sale and this is driving the price increase
- Your Home has never been worth more! Durham Region Is at all time highs for market value.
- Average Days On Market is 1 week
- My Low Commission And Full Service Selling System Will Save You Thousands!
Check out below some of these Durham Region Sellers Sold For Over Asking And Listed for a Low Commission of 1% (plus co-op fee)
Contact Matt Phillips
LIST FOR 1% (plus co-op fee) | Get Top Dollar |
905-435-5800 |firstname.lastname@example.org | www.mattphillipsteam.com